Proof American Platinum Eagles are not only the sole platinum bullion coins produced by the United States Mint, but the coins are also the only major bullion issues from the mint that feature fresh designs on one side or the other each year. Certified versions of Platinum Eagles are popular with investors and collectors alike. Right now, 1/10 oz Proof American Platinum Eagle Coins are available to purchase online from JM Bullion in perfect condition.
- Arrives inside of a protective plastic slab from the NGC!
- Date marks range from 1997 to 2008!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of .9995 pure platinum.
- Bears a face value of $10 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Features a UCAM label.
- Lady Liberty on the obverse.
- American bald eagles or other symbols of American government on the reverse.
- W mint marks from the West Point Mint.
- Please note you may receive several matching designs, dates, and labels when purchasing multiple coins.
Each of the 1/10 oz Proof American Platinum Eagle Coins in this product listing come to you with a PF70 certification. Known as perfect specimens, these coins exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind visible. The included UCAM label denotes the coins as ultra-cameo specimens with strong, frosted design elements and deeply-mirrored, clear background fields.
This is a random year and varied label listing from JM Bullion. This means your coins are chosen at random once your payment has been processed. We do not guarantee the date mark, design, or presence of additional labels with the products you purchase today. If you buy more than one of these platinum coins, please be aware that you could receive several with the same date, design, and additional labels.
On the obverse of all 1/10 oz Proof American Platinum Eagles is the image of Lady Liberty. In each of these designs, John Mercantis Statue of Liberty design is featured on the obverse of the coin. Mercanti developed this design in 1997 for the series and it features every year on the obverse of bullion coins, and was on the obverse of proof coins from 1997 to 2017.
The reverse field of 1/10 oz Proof American Platinum Eagle coins changes each year. Most of the time, the reverse features a depiction of the American bald eagle. For example, the 1997 coin had Thomas D. Rogers depiction of the American bald eagle flying over the nation with the sun rising in the background behind it.
If you have any questions about the coins in this listing, please feel free to reach out to JM Bullion. Our customer service team is available to you at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.