The American Palladium Eagle Series is the most unique among the American Eagles from the United States Mint. While the Gold Eagle and Silver Eagle are available annually as BU, proof, and burnished coins, with BU and proof coins available in the Platinum Eagle, the Palladium Eagle offers each of these versions one at a time in a given date mark. Right now, 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Coins in near-perfect condition are available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives in a protective plastic slab from the PCGS or NGC!
- Available as of 2017!
- Offered in four different versions through 2020!
- Limited mintages!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 pure palladium.
- Bears a face value of $25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of MS69, SP69, PR69, or PF69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Winged Liberty features on the obverse of the coins.
- An American bald eagle is found on the reverse of the coins.
- Please note you could get coins with matching date marks, finishes, and labels when buying more than one.
Each 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Coin in this product listing comes with a near-perfect grade. Whether the grade is MS69, SP69, PR69, or PF69, the indicators are all the same. Coins with a 69 grade on the Sheldon numeric scale exhibit full, original mint luster with a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Those flaws must be located outside of the primary fields of the coin and are limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines. Specifically speaking, the MS grade is for the 2017 BU coin, the PR/PF grades are for the 2018 Proof and 2019 Reverse Proof, while the SP grade is used alongside the MS grade for the 2020 Burnished coin.
Please note that this listing offers you a near-perfect 1 oz American Palladium Eagle coin. We cannot guarantee which date mark and version of the coin you’ll receive. The presence of any additional labels is likewise determined by what is in stock at the moment your payment clears. If you buy multiples, please note you could receive coins with the same dates, finishes, and labels.
Winged Liberty features on the obverse of 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Coins is a design that was created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman. Originally used on the US dime from 1916 to 1945, it depicts Liberty in left-profile relief with a winged Phrygian cap.
An American bald eagle is found on the reverse side of American Palladium Eagles. The image depicts the eagle at the edge of a cliff as it tightly grips a small sapling in its talons. Weinman also created this image, but nearly a decade earlier in 1907 for a private group rather than for the US Mint.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. JM Bullion customer service is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.