The American Silver Eagle coin has been available from the United States Mint since 1986. While the coin is annually issued in three major versions, it also has unique issues that coincide with celebratory events such as anniversaries for the series or the branch mints of the US Mint. In 2013, the 75th anniversary of the West Point Mint was marked with a reverse proof and enhanced uncirculated version of the Silver Eagle. Today, 2013 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coins in perfect condition are available to you online from JM Bullion.
- Available to you inside of the PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Commemorative 2013 issue for the West Point Mints 75th anniversary!
- Limited original mintage of 281,310 coins!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- The face value of $1 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PF or PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse boasts the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Features W mint marks from the West Point Mint.
- Please note you could get matching additional labels and grading house certifications if you buy more than one.
The West Point Mint facility was completed in 1937 as a production and depository facility near the US Military Academy of West Point in New York. In 1988, the US Mint promoted the West Point Mint to the position as an official branch facility of the US Mint. To mark the occasion, in 2013 the US Mint issued a two-coin collectible American Silver Eagle set.
On the obverse side of the 2013 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coin, you will find the image of Walking Liberty. The design was originally created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman and used on the Walking Liberty Half Dollar.
The reverse face of 2013 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coins includes a depiction of the modern heraldic eagle of the United States. This version of the national emblem was created in 1986 by John Mercanti.
These 2013 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coins are available in perfect condition. PF or PR70 coins have full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind present on the designs or surface areas. The reverse proof visuals on these coins create mirrored design elements overlaying strong, frosted backgrounds.
JM Bullion offers these coins with varied additional labels and no guarantee of which grading house issued the certifications and labels. Those additional labels could include Early Release or First Strike, indicating coins received within 30 days of issue to be graded. Please note that we cannot guarantee the specific labels and certification house of the coin you receive.
Please dont hesitate to reach out to JM Bullion with any questions. You can call us at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or email us directly.