To this day, the United States of America maintains five overseas territories in the Caribbean Sea and Pacific Ocean. Each one came into US territorial control as a result of the nations victory in the Spanish-American War of 1898. Two of those territories are featured in the 2019 ATB Series, and the first up is the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI). Today, 2019 5 oz ATB American Memorial Park Silver Coins are yours to procure from JM Bullion.
- Available to you inside of individual plastic capsules, mint tubes of 10 coins, monster boxes of 100 coins!
- 2nd 2019 ATB coin issued and the 47th in the ATB Series!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- The face value of $.25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- President George Washington is featured on the obverse.
- A young Chamorro woman looks out at the Flag Circle and Court of Honor on CNMI.
- Released for the Northern Mariana Islands in the ATB Series.
- Represents American Memorial Park on Saipan.
The Northern Mariana Islands, or CNMI, is a chain of 14 islands in the Pacific Ocean. The territory consists of 14 islands in all with the memorial to American war efforts and the sacrifices of local Chamorro people during World War II located on Saipan. The island of Saipan was a focal point in battles between the United States Navy and the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II.
All 2019 5 oz ATB American Memorial Park Silver Coins in this listing come to you with a Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The United States Mint packages its ATB coins inside of individual protective packaging, mint tubes of 10 coins, or Monster Boxes of 100 coins. The Monster Box includes a total of 10 tubes of 10 coins.
On the obverse of 2019 ATB Silver Coins, youll find the left-profile portrait of President George Washington. This is a modernized version of John Flanagans 1932 design of President Washington that was placed on the US quarter and remains there to this day. Flanagans portrait of Washington is based on a 1786 bust of Washington from William Cousins.
The reverse 2019 5 oz ATB American Memorial Park Silver Coins includes a view of the Flag Circle and Court of Honor. The monument is meant to keep the memory of the 4,000 US Military service members and local islands who died in defense of the island in June 1944. The park includes facilities for baseball, bicycling, running, tennis, picnicking, and swimming as well.
Please feel free to reach out to JM Bullion if you have questions about buying silver. You can call our customer service team at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.