With a border that stretches some 8,893 kilometers in length, the United States and Canada share the longest land border in the world by some 2,000 kilometers over the next closest neighboring countries. The border isnt the only thing the US and Canada have in common. With deep historical and cultural ties, Canada and the United States could not be any closer. Today, 2019 RCM Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Sets are available to you online from JM Bullion with perfect certifications.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to you inside of the protective plastic slabs of the PCGS!
- The set holds the 2019 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf and American Silver Eagle!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in the Maple Leaf and 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in the Eagle.
- The individual face values of $5 (CAD) and $1 (USD) are fully backed by the Canadian and US governments.
- Graded PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Bears a First Strike label.
- On the Canadian coins is Queen Elizabeth IIs portrait (obverse) and the sugar maple leaf (reverse).
- The American coins have the images of Walking Liberty (obverse) and the heraldic eagle of the United States (reverse).
The Royal Canadian Mint and the United States Mint have issued their respective silver bullion coins together in a collaborative set for the first time in history. The 2019 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf in this release features a border design that includes stars and maple leaves, and is known as a modified proof coin with frosted designs and mirrored background fields. The 2019 American Silver Eagle is an enhanced reverse-proof coin with mirrored designs, frosted backgrounds, and differing polishes and frostings to isolate certain design elements.
All of the 2019 RCM Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Sets boast specimens with PR70 grades from the PCGS. Known as perfect coins, each one has full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws. First Strike coins are those which are received by the PCGS within the first 30 days of their initial release date.
On the obverse side of the 2019 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin is an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II created in 2003 by Susanna Blunt. The reverse of Silver Maple Leaf coins features the 1979 creation of the sugar maple leaf from Walter Ott.
The obverse of the 2019 American Silver Eagle coins includes Adolph A. Weinmans 1916 depiction of Walking Liberty. On the reverse face of American Silver Eagle coins is the heraldic eagle of the United States as modified in 1986 by John Mercanti.
The 2019 Silver Maple Leaf coins in this set are produced by the Ottawa Mint facility with no mint marks. The 2019 Silver Eagles are a product of the West Point Mint facility and feature W mint marks.
Please feel free to reach out to JM Bullion with your questions. You can reach us on the phone at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or simply email us.