The American Silver Eagle coin collection from the United States Mint has offered popular silver products in the bullion world. For this 2021 release, the U.S. Mint has manufactured and distributed both Type 1 and Type 2 coins, each offering their own unique design for collectors to enjoy. This 2021 reverse-proof silver coin also provides magnificent visuals for the viewer to enjoy. Currently, 2021-W 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coins PR69/PF69 Varied Label PCGS or NGC Type 1 can be purchased from JM Bullion.
- Packaged in protective plastic slabs from the PCGS or NGC!
- 35th release year for the American Silver Eagle Coin collection!
- Certified coins come with a limited mintage of 125,000 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) that is fully backed by the United States government.
- PR69/PF69 grading by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
- Lady Liberty is shown walking on the obverse.
- On the reverse is the original heraldic eagle design by John Mercanti.
- When purchasing from this listing, buying multiples may result in receiving a coin with the same label.
These 2021-W 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coins are reverse proof coins because their visuals are opposite of that of a traditional proof. That is, these 2021 Type 1 coins have mirrored designs with frosted background fields. The PF69/PR69 gradings mean that this 2021 coin is a near-perfect specimen with full, original mint luster and has no more than two minor flaws. These flaws are small, minuscule hairlines or contact marks that are located outside the coins primary focal points.
When ordering from this listing at JM Bullion, all coins are distributed randomly based on what inventory is available at the time. Because of this, you may receive coins with the same labels, or they may be graded by the same company if purchasing multiples.
As the official silver bullion product of the United States Mint, American Silver Eagle Coin releases have become extremely popular products among collectors and investors everywhere. With their symbolic imagery, these coins feature patriotic designs to highlight American values and pride.
The obverse of the 2021-W 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coin shows the original design of Lady Liberty created by Adolph A. Weinman in 1916. Lady Liberty is shown from her side as she strides majestically toward the horizon.
The original heraldic eagle design by John Mercanti is seen on the reverse of these 2021-W 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Type 1 Coins. This is the original reverse design thats been used since the collection first debuted in 1986.
If you have any questions, please contact JM Bullion using our online live chat or email features, or by giving us a call at 800-276-6508.