Chinese Gold Panda coins from the Chinese Mint are annual staples in the precious metals industry. Introduced in 1982, the Gold Panda coinage consists of five bullion options each year for those buying gold. Today, 3 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins are available to you online from JM Bullion with near-perfect certifications.
- Available to you inside of protective plastic slabs courtesy of the PCGS or NGC!
- Issued in the 3 Gram weight since 2016!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 3 Grams (.0965 Troy oz) of .999 pure gold.
- The face value of 50 (Yuan) is fully backed by the Chinese government.
- Graded Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is the Temple of Heavens Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- The reverse side features changing Giant Panda designs with each release.
- Please note that buying more than one coin in this listing could result in receiving several of the same date mark and design.
The Chinese Mint issued the Gold Pandas in 1982 with 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz coins. In 1983, a 1/20 oz coin was introduced. Starting in 2016 though, the mint altered the nominal gold weights and diameters of the coins to feature Gram weight markings instead of Troy ounces. These 3 Gram Chinese Gold Panda coins replaced the longstanding 1/10 oz Gold Panda coins in 2016.
All 3 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins in this product listing earned near-perfect certifications. The PCGS and NGC issue Mint State 69 certifications to coins with full, original mint luster and no more than two minor detracting flaws. Examples of acceptable flaws at this level include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines.
This JM Bullion listing offers you MS69 graded 3 Gram Chinese Gold Panda coins at random. The selection features date marks from 2016 to the present and your coins are chosen at random when your payment processes. We cannot guarantee a specific date mark, design, grading house, or what additional labels may be on the slab from the PCGS or NGC. If you buy more than one coin, please be aware you may receive multiples of the same coin date and design.
On the reverse of 3 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins is the image of a Giant Panda. This species of bear is native to the central highlands of China and features in a new design on the reverse of these coins each year. The obverse of 3 Gram Gold Pandas includes the image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, the central building in the Temple of Heaven complex.
Please feel free to reach out to JM Bullion with your questions. You can call us at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or email us directly.