Chinese Silver Panda coins represent one of the best-selling silver bullion programs in the world. Issued annually by the Chinese Mint in standardized weights and metal contents since 1989, the Chinese Silver Panda is famous for the use of a new depiction of the Giant Panda on the obverse side each year. Today, 30 Gram Chinese Silver Panda Coins are available to you online from JM Bullion in perfect condition.
- Available to you in a PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Offered as a 30 Gram coin since 2016!
- Random years and varied labels available!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 30 Grams (.9645 Troy oz) of .999 pure silver.
- The face value of 10 (Yuan) is fully backed by the Chinese government.
- Graded Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse of the coin is a Giant Panda depiction.
- The reverse features the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- Please note you may receive matching designs and dates when buying multiples.
Chinese Panda coins were standardized beginning in 1989 at 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver. Previous coins had been struck as proof specimens with weights that varied by year and silver content that varied from sterling silver to .900. From 1989 to 2015, the 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda was a popular coin. Starting in 2016, the Chinese Mint offered the coins as 30 Gram Chinese Pandas instead.
All of the 30 Gram Chinese Silver Panda Coins available to you in this product listing come with a Mint State 70 certification from the PCGS or NGC. Coins in this condition have full, original mint luster and present with no detracting flaws of any kind on the design elements or surface areas of the coin.
This is a random year, varied label listing. We guarantee each 30 Gram Chinese Silver Panda has a perfect certification. We do not, however, guarantee whether the PCGS or NGC issued that label. Further, we will choose each coin you purchase at random. This means the date mark, corresponding design, and presence of any additional labels can vary based on what is available once your payment has processed. Possible date marks start in 2016 and continue to the modern day. If you buy more than one, please note you could receive several coins with the same date mark and design.
On the obverse of the 30 Gram Chinese Silver Panda is the image of a Giant Panda. The image of this creature changes from one year to the next. The reverse side of Chinese Silver Panda coins comes with a depiction of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests from within the Temple of Heaven Complex.
Please feel free to reach out to JM Bullion with any questions. You can call us on the phone at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or email us directly.