In an exclusive release at JM Bullion, the six silver round designs from the Anonymous Mint’s Lisa Parker Collection are available to silver buyers. Each piece of silver for sale in this collection is unique, with six different versions for each design and individual serial numbers. Today, 5 oz Antique Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Silver Rounds are available to you online from JM Bullion.
- Available to you with a protective plastic capsule and a numbered Certificate of Authenticity!
- 4th issue in the Lisa Parker Collection at the Anonymous Mint!
- Limited mintage of only 250 rounds!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- The Power of Three design element features on the round’s obverse.
- Wild One is depicted on the round’s reverse as the common element in the series.
- Unique serial numbers on the edges.
- Designs chosen by Julie Lindquist for the series.
- Artwork originally completed by Lisa Parker.
- Antique option in the series.
Lisa Parker is a famed wildlife, nature, and mystical artist. She admits to a passion for the great outdoors from a young age, and once she started drawing she blended her love of nature with her fascination with the mystical realm. Each one of her artworks combines elements from both the natural world, with a twist of mystical elements included.
All of the 5 oz Antique Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Silver Rounds in this listing come to you with a protective plastic capsule. The rounds in this series each have an individual serial number etched onto the edge of the rounds, and that same number is reflected on the Certificate of Authenticity that is included with purchase. These antique rounds in the collection have a brushed, matte appearance to the visual elements.
On the obverse side of 5 oz Antique Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Rounds is the image of three owls. The birds are set very close together and perched on a tree branch. The moon rises high in the night sky behind the trio as all three owls gaze down directly at the viewer. Owls are most commonly associated with wisdom, but have also been viewed in certain cultural settings as an omen of death.
The reverse face of 5 oz Antique Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Silver Rounds includes a common image used across all issues in the collection. This front-facing wolf’s head is known as Wild One, and behind it you’ll notice a five-pointed star with bent, barren trees framing the background field.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to JM Bullion about the Lisa Parker Collection, which is exclusive to our catalog. You can call us with questions at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or send us an email.